Financial Support

We want to make sure our courses are as accessible as possible and offer a range of discounts, concessions and bursaries.

Discounts and concessions are only available for people who have been a resident in the UK or EU/EEA for the last three years and can only be applied at the time of enrolment. If you are applying for funding/concessions you need to complete forms and provide supporting evidence each time you enrol. All evidence should be dated within the last three months of enrolment date.

The course fees you pay may vary depending on a number of factors. Including:

How the course is funded | Residential status | Employment status | Age | Household income | Receive means tested benefits.

Are you eligible for funding? See Funding Chart here. 

Not sure what to bring to enrol? See our Document Checklist here.

See our  Help With Fees Booklet here.


 For Funded courses.

Courses are free if you are unemployed or earning less than £345 per month. 

Please bring one of the following documents to enrolment (must be dated within the last three months). 

Job Seekers Allowance | Council Tax Reduction |  Employment Support Allowance |  Universal Credits

If you are still having trouble paying course fees or require assistance with course related costs, see our Bursaries page for further information here.


 For Community courses

50% discount if you have a household income less than £27,000 and you are/have:

Click here for more.

If you are aged 19 or over and studying a qualification at L3 or above. You can get an Advanced Learner Loan to cover the tuition fees so there are no upfront costs. Click here for more.

Visit the Bursaries section for more information about additional help with fees. Or click here.

Please click on the boxes below for more information on Help with Fees.