How to enrol

You can book your place on a course online or by phone while the college is closed. 

Head to our list of summer courses that are now online here and enrol, if you have any issues or questions please email and someone will assist you.

You can enrol online for our Summer courses now online due to Covid-19. You can pay the full fee or apply for fee reduction, just click on ‘ENROL NOW’ button and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the enrolment.

You can only enrol by phone on Adult Community courses if you pay the full fee, please call 0208 891 5907.

Sponsored enrolment

Please bring a letter or an email from your sponsor confirming that they are paying your tuition fee and including the following details:

  • Names of the employees
  • Title and code of course
  • Cost of course/ amount they pay
  • Company details: address, phone & email
  • Role and title of person within the company who is writing the letter/email