Unemployment Offer

You may be able to enrol for free on an eligible course if you are:

  • Unemployed or earning less than £338 per month


  • Are in receipt of one of the below qualifying means tested benefits


  • Intend to progress in to employment then your course is FREE.

Qualifying Benefit Types:

  • Job Seeker's Allowance including National Insurance credits only
  • Employment Support Allowance
  • Universal Credits
  • Council Tax Reduction (excluding 25% single occupancy)
  • Housing Benefit
  • Income Support
  • Working Tax credits (for dependants only)

Evidence Required:

Bring one of the above benefit awarding letters dated within the last three months* as evidence.
Online Statement print out maybe accepted for Universal credits only.

* If you are unable to provide an up to date letter, then a current bank statement showing the payments made into your bank account may be accepted if used in conjunction with an out of date official document.

Please make sure you bring your concessionary evidence to the college including your ID and National Insurance Number to find out if we can help you.

How to apply?

If you are applying for funding/concessions you need to complete concessionary forms and provide supporting evidence each time you wish to register on a course and you need to enrol in person.