Employed & Earning a Low Wage

If you earn less than  £25,300.60 per year (full or part-time) and live within the Greater London Authority (GLA), or you earn less than £20,319 and live outside the GLA, then courses leading to a qualification could be FREE.

Evidence Required:

  • Payslips for the last three consecutive months


  • Contract of employment

If you are self-employed you will need to bring in one of the following documents:

  • Official Tax Return from HMRC; SA302

If you are unable to provide Tax Return from HMRC due being in the first year of your self – employment, then we may accept the registration documentation with HMRC together with 3 months bank statements.

Please make sure you also bring your ID and National Insurance Number.

How to apply?

If you are applying for funding/concessions you need to complete concessionary forms and provide supporting evidence each time you wish to register on a course and you need to enrol in person.